Friday, May 21, 2010

Its been a while

It has been a while since this blog been updated.

Work wise it has been hectic, just came back after being away for 2 weeks, Ipoh & JB. Would be away again till the end of the month.

My day trip to JB last Friday was very eventful. Firstly I met my dad, who coincidentally is on his way there on the same flight. We also sat on the same row, albeit across the aisle, shared the same cab in JB and met him during the Friday prayers. Due to the Friday flight arrangement, my dad opted to take the bus back and not the flight, else I would have spent most of the day with him in JB. That's more than I do while we are in KL ... hehehe .. not a sign of a good son ..

Then on the way back, I was assigned the emergency exit seat, than theres this young dude sitting next to me.. I started lamenting about the seat as it couldn't be reclined, then we started talking.. turns out he was on his way to KL to join MENTOR 4. I was puzzled as I recalled, the show had already started... long story short, he was selected to replace Ziana Zain's protege, who for some reason opt to drop out, and his concert was on Sunday, less than 48 hours ... To Izwan, all the best and good luck ...



No comments: