Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers day celebration

1. Celebrated Fathers day with the mrs treating me & the clan to lunch at Pizza Uno on Saturday before heading out to do some other chores. Yummy..maybe gained 3 kg due to the hearty lunch...thanks dear

2. Went to the tailor to get the boy & my baju melayu done. This year is golden-ish, as it would double as my sister's wedding theme as well.

3. Can't make it to Ipoh for one of my sidekicks's wedding as I had to be working on Sunday.

4. My parents have gone to Italy (Rome, Venice) before heading to Dublin for yet nother progress visit on my dad's project there.

5. Dip in the pool on Sunday but as usual it was congested, so 1km in 40mins is all that I could manage.

6. Recieved a set of Twilight Quadrilogy from the mrs as father's day present. Somehow I think it was for her to read and for her to justify the purchase. I'm a bit surprised as she's normally not into the horror & gore genre, but the movie must have made an impact on her.

No comments: