Sunday, June 07, 2009

Updates

Quick updates :

1. School holidays is here but haven't planned anything yet due to a trip away to Kuching at the end of the month. Have to cover for my Unit as 2 members are away for overseas conference. My only overseas trip this year is to Perhentian... huhu ...

2. Went shopping yesterday for the boy's birthday party, managed to get some goodies bag items at quite a reasonable price. Also went shopping for clothes for raya & my sis wedding which should be at the end of the year. Went to KLCC for some more shopping and lunch but couldn't get into Petrosains as they have sold out the tickets.

3. Home PC conked out on me, maybe need new HDD as the current has been quite problematic, anyway its $$$$ flowing out

4. Managed a 1.2 km swim this morning after 3 weeks layoff the pool. First time back in the pool after my open water certification. Now thinking of a dive trip before the season closes. The easiest would be Tioman in July. Any takers?

5. Would be travelling back to Kuantan this weekend for some quite time, missing out on the excitement of the XTerra and photo shoot chances... not in the mind of competing as not in the fit category yet.

6. A step on the scale confirms what I fears the most .. need to loose to additional weight else I wont look good in my next dive trip and would be mistaken for a whale shark?

7. Need to brush up on my short games, driving and iron shots are better now up to a point that my regular kakis suspected me of going for some secret training with a pro. That remarkable improvement ke? If only I could keep up with the 1 up 1 down, & my score would really be reduced.




No comments: