Friday, February 05, 2010

Do we have all the time in the world?

I'm still trying to achieve balance in my life. At the moment it was not as what I wanted it to be. As usual, new year work schedule is filled with activities and it has been taking me away from home a lot. Even when I'm in the office, the amount of work is SOOOO Much, that right now maybe its like waiting for the last straw to break the camel's back.

In an ideal world, I would like to have all my work during my office hours, with the rest of the time spent at home. I know I haven't been much of a help to the mrs, who's singlehandedly running the home and wish I could do something more to relieve her. Plus my kids are also commenting that I'm always outstation. Hmmm ...

Now even they are calling me to work during the weekends, and with the songel in my HR department, getting an off day for work done during the w.end is like asking for a pot of gold.

Now have to relook on how to reorganise my life with the current situation ...hope it would just be temporary...

No comments: