Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan





The March school holidays was spent in the north, with specific food instructions :

1. Kwey Tiau Goreng Doli, Taiping
~ no pics, too busy eating ~

2. Mee Banjir Udang Mak Teh, Kuala Sepetang,

3. Nasi Ketam, Warung Pak Su, Bagan Nyior, Juru, Penang


4. Roti Canai Argyll Street Penang

5. Seafood Dinner at Penang

That was a tall order and to my surprise, we managed to go to all those and had finished everything that we ordered. Officially, I'm above the limit of my cholesterol / uric acid intake for the month, now need to call my reflexologist for some detox session and to keep fit for upcoming dive trip in Sipadan, else I'll end up looking like a dugong in my wetsuit.

ps. Stay at Jana View Condotel in Taiping, room rates are on the cheap site, quite good accommodation unit with a sofa-bed but the breakfast leaves a lot of improvement to be made. RM60/night during the school holidays, what more can I say ...





No comments: