Saturday, January 12, 2008

Issue with a pussy

I've got some issue with a pussy at the moment, before anyone of you get any ideas, it's the real pussy with four legs. Lately a white stray cat has been encroaching our kitchen through the window trying to find scraps of food, up to the extend of uprooting the garbage. Tired with the antics, I've decided to put up some netting on the grill to prevent it form getting in.

So off I went to the hardware and after getting the required materials, begin to work on it. Up the netting went, covering 2/3 of the window. Once the work was done, I got the thumbs up for the effort. So the proof of the pudding is in the eating right? What better to test the newly put up barrier that enticing the cat in. I was expecting that she wouldn't figure out the way in but I was dead wrong, In minutes, she managed to enter the kitchen through the windows. Twice. Grrrr... No wonder the coin the term cat burglat

Been outwitted by a four legged creature, what's next?

No comments: