Thursday, May 07, 2009

Illegal driving..

When are you at fault at anything you do behind the steering wheel even though you have complied by all the rules, buckled up front and rear, driving below the speed limit, stayed in your lane, stopped when the light is AMBER, no illegal u-turns, not being involved or god-forbid started an accident? In fact, by the time you started driving you are already commtting an offence?

The answer is, when your driving lisence has EXPIRED !!!!!!


Just realised today that my driver's license has expired since the beginning of the month. Have been renewing it two years once, so I might be forgiven by overlooking the fact the its expired on 1 May. So all this while, all the driving I did would be deemed illegal and I would be at fault from the law point of view in case of any automobile accident in invovled with irregardless whether it is my fault or not. Come to think of it, I have done KL-PD without even realising that I'm an illegal driver . All sorted out now..

No comments: