Sunday, May 01, 2011

Misery - Part 1

Murphy’s Law

Its true what they say, that what can go wrong will go wrong and most of the time in one go. Case to point :

  1. Automobile Issues

    1. It started with me driving the mrs black TA, parked at the local night market, upon returning to the car, there was a dent in the bumper by some thoughtless b****rd. Check with the repair shop would cost me around RM 200.

    1. Had a first real fender bender earlier this month. Wasn’t my fault, but it needs some time to be repaired and as it was done by some green leave who might not be paying attention to where he’s going that fateful Friday evening, my car has been officially in an accident. So I cant sell it off claiming its “accident free”

    1. The latest incident happened on 28 April 2011, me going back to KL from Penang after some work. It was raining heavily, as I reached the Ipoh stretch, the car doesn’t seem to turn around the curve as I expected it to. Instead it was heading towards the left divider. As traction control and ABS kicked in, it still headed towards that direction as I’m trying to stay in control keeping the car straight as possible. But when I sensed that I could not help but going to knock head on, I turned the steering to the right, that’s when it got really violent. The car was swerving and I faced the oncoming traffic twice before hitting the middle divider and coming to a halt. Luckily it can still move so I moved it to the side and put the hazard light on. This was the first time I have been in a “violent” accident, apart from the normal fender bender and it felt like the longest duration in my life. Luckily I’m alive and driving the car as any other local cars would have not survived the impact.

No comments: