Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Year That Was 2006

I know its kinda late to have a look at the year before, but due to some events my schedule have been thrown haywire. It might not amount to much, but I think it would be great to reflect upon what the past year's doing, for which can be a good yard stick for 2007.

Jan 06

  • Loss of a colleague due to accident at work. It was kind of hard on everyone in the office plus I've known him since 1997. The hardest thing is to face the grieving family, as they expect you to have all the answers to why they are in the predicament.
  • Organised Qurban, Golf Session plus obtained my Lead Auditor Certificate.
Feb 06

  • Quiet Chinese New Year in hometown plus a short break in Bukit Merah.
  • My 7th Wedding Anniversary dinner wedding and met my boss at the restaurant
  • Got my Treo 650, started seeing the gynae for another attempt to have addition to the family
March 06

  • Outing with Jools & Family at Janda Baik
  • Went for live ammo shooting for the first time in my life
  • Merisik for my brother
April 06

  • Disney On Ice
  • Maulidur Rasul Parade in Shah Alam
  • My SIL's wedding
May 06

  • Sabah Trip
  • Achik's Engagement
Jun 06

  • Won preview tickets for CARS & Superman Returns (which I slept in for abt 10 mins)
  • Aiman's Birthday
July 06

  • Transferred to new department
  • Mrs' Birthday
Aug 06

  • Went to Melaka for a family day
  • First time trying Archery
  • Snorkelling at Pulau Kapas
Sept 06

  • Organised Detailing Day for MyBenz.org
  • Short break to Genting Highlands
Oct 06

  • My Birthday
  • Various Buka Puasas
  • Aidil Fitri
Nov 06

  • Our Raya Open House
  • 2 cousins got married
  • Unforgettable Experience at ********** Embassy
Dec 06

  • Langkawi break + snorkelling at Pulau Payar
  • Good News - the two thin blue lines
  • Achik's Wedding
I know some of you may have a more jet-setting life than me, but at this point of time I felt that I have done good for myself in the past year. May good things be along the way for the next one.

No comments: