Sunday, May 13, 2007

Breakfast In Bed

Today, being Mother's Day, I have decided to treat the mrs. for a breakfast in bed. Together with my partner in crime, aka the boy, we have planned for a pancake breakfast galore, meaning that I would make the pancake while he helps me prepare other condiments. But, as soon as he woke up, he declared that he's gonna wait with the mrs. in bed for breakfast. Grrr...so much of believing an almost 6-y-o boy....



Pancake & Syrup Galore...


What we've gotten the mrs....(actually the boy choses the card and flowers for his beloved mum)

Everyone headed to the pool for swimming lessons in the morning and a lunch treat for the mrs..(buurrppp!!!) of bbq ribs the size of Texas. Afterwards everyone was so full that the only logical thing to do was sleep it off......

Happy Mother's Day dear :-)

ps. I will put a measuring ruler next time in our closet for measurement of any misalignments during taking of clothes next time, I promise....



No comments: