Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Aidilfitri 2008

Eid Mubarak to all. This year we celebrated raya at my mum's before proceeding back to kampung on the third day raya. Only my brother Angah and family is not around as it is his turn to go back to Kuala Pilah.


Us

My parents & sisters


All the siblings and DIL's minus Angah & Family


Aiman & Adi


Collect duit raya - boleh isi minyak kereta & tol


Trying to fix Adi's hairband


Adi sayang Syafiq


Aksi poyo form my sisters

My Mum


Ni muka duit raya tak cukup

Makcik Poyo - umur lapan tahun

Collage of us goofing around during the shots

What else did we do this raya? Ohhh.. makan la apa lagi, all those lontong, rendang, lodeh, ketupat pulut, lemang, cookies etc. I think I managed to cover all the weight lost and adding up some more. Efforts to return back to normal eating routine seems futile at the moment what more to go back to some kind of calories burning activities. Now must trim down the flabs ... hehe

Ikan haruan di dalam paya,
Ikan sardin di dalam tin,
Selamat Hari Raya,
Maaf Zahir Batin.


ps. siapa yang tak dapat duit raya lagi tu, sila datang rumah. Permintaan kiriman melalui pos tidak akan dilayan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya.Zahir Batin...don't forget to keep the duit raya as cepumas...until year 2010...haha