Sunday, October 26, 2008

The day I turn 34

Another year, another birthday... I think as I'm chalking up the numbers, birthdays celebration is like a thing of the past.

So far, once I turn 34 , I realised that:-
  • I'm no longer a spring chicken
  • took longer to warm up & longer to cool down
  • injuries are easily acquired and took longer to heal
  • increasing appetite but slowing down metabolism
  • things that were easily done 3-4 years ago seems laborious now
  • the songs that I could sing to was not in the 'contemporary' stations
but then again, there's no way one could stop from gaining another year to one's life other than being six feet under so I'm grateful and counting my blessings. Especially when your loved ones gave you this for your birthday...both decided to be funny ....

One from the mrs, one from the boy..which one did I got, thats for me to know for you to find out ... wink .. wink ...

No comments: