Saturday, February 09, 2008

A well deserved break

or so I thought...

During the Chinese new year break I have managed to :

1. Got my hands on the original Transformers More Season 1 DVD, hence giving the boy a chance in understanding the Transformers Series in depth, short of buying the guidebook, as to what it is about rather than the 'movie' which kinda lost me

2. Catch up on a few movies which I had, which turns out to be a blood-bath-fest. Never in my life I feel that the movie industry has really pushed the envelope on 'realistic' blood spatter, where decapitation is the highlight of the movies... urgghh... puts me off blood for a while

3. Made plans to have a mini reunion for the east coast members of my school (there's only 4 of us there) but had to be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances

4. The sleeping pattern of the newborn is still not fully established, which have left me red-eyed and tired during the day. Wonder how I'm gonna cope next week when work is going to be full force.

5. Loads of old wives tip (petua) on the newborn. Some rather dubious, some rather obvious. The thing is that there are so many medically trained elders that you were left wondering what good a MD that your doc has. Also a lot of stuff were sourced for the newborn with money and time spent on it, but when it come to applying it, it was like, "cuba sikit je dulu, kalau tak mujarab cuba benda lain plak". I was like WTF??? Wanna try or not? If don't want to try then why ask to seek in the first place? Should I play Doc and try everything even though it would upset the elders?

6. The work than I brought back hasn't been touched. Sigh... need to do overtime to meet the dateline....

7. On the up note, my time of changing the baby has improved. Now need to challenge the best of the best pit crew. Anyone seen my stopwatch?

Rant over. Catching up some zzzz....

No comments: