Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Can you smell it?

It's the smell of my wallet burning.

My P-I-C and I went to the PC fair last weekend with two things in mind : him to get a printer and me to get my extra-capacity-storage device. We were adamant to stick to our game-plan, hence thats why there's the two of us, to remind ourselves of the objectives.

Well, normally things are easier said than done and in this instance it did happen :To my surprise he kept to his resolution and got the things that he wanted at a good bargain, me.....hmmm..got the things on my wishlist. My only defense is that it was really a good-time-limited-during-pc-fair-only-bargain.



Meet my new communication paraphernalia


Plam Centro in Black & USB Mobile broadband.

These could help me keep in touch with loved ones and overcome my connectivity issues... just a point to note, it's not the fugly egg... hehe...

Next on the wishlist : guidance from the sky ...


No comments: