Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Updatez

It has been a while since I updated my blog. This is due to work commitment which have taken me to the length and breadth of the country in the past 2 weeks.

First and foremost I still think its not too late to wish Eid Mubarak for Aidil Adha. I've applied leave for 2 days after that but was recalled back for duty, lucky near to where I was then. But then again, it was extra work piled onto these shoulders and time off from my time off.

Some big tickets items are pending these coming months, so now need to prioritize. Mostly its about the car (insurance, road tax etc, repairs), IT (bigger storage device, navigation tools, mobile broadband, new phone to replace the dying one), Entertainment ( ICE, better dvd player than the chapalang one I have atm, mp3/4 player, LCD TV), PhotoG ( pending workshop, lightstands & backdrop, accessories) etc which could escalate to a small nation's GDP.

With the global uncertainties I think I would splurge only on the necessary. But then again, there's a very thin line of need/wants, so just watch this space.


No comments: