Thursday, September 17, 2009

Eid Mubarak


First and foremost I would like to wish Eid Mubarak to all who knows me. We would be spending the first few days in Pekan this year, to celebrate with our PM on his first raya of PM. To be honest, all this while, we haven't made it to his open house but we might try something different this year.

For me, this raya has lost a little lustre, maybe due to work presure etc, but at least I would try to have a little of it for the kids. I mean, up to now, I still haven't gotten round to change the monies, or getting some of the usual stuff that I would have already done previously. Maybe the last two days might gave a a reprieve in my schedule to do that.

Will be coming back to KL on the third day of raya, so if anyone is around by then, then maybe we could catch up. Till, then and if I wasn't able to meet any of you in person, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked as much as you will [url=http://pandoracharmsukmall.co.uk]pandora charms uk[/url] receive performed proper here. The comic strip is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. [url=http://pandoracharmsukmall.co.uk]cheap pandora charms[/url] , nevertheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. in poor health indubitably come more earlier again since precisely the similar just about a lot incessantly inside of case you shield this hike.