Friday, September 11, 2009

One more week to go

There's another week to go for Ramadhan. After that it will be back to normal routine f or us. I felt that this year, everything is passing by at the speed of light. Time flies so fast that looking back, it has already been September where events that happen a year ago is still fresh on our minds.

This year, we will be celebrating Eid in Pekan, Pahang. Who knows, we might join the PM's function thus year, :-0. For me, this Eid somewhat seems ordinary, maybe because the mood has not set in yet. Maybe I'm getting too old for this. Normally during this time, most of the shopping's are done, I'll be getting the bunga api & duit raya done, but this year it seems lacklustre. Plus waiting to be appraised for past year's performance at work, which doesn't help a bit in turning on the raya mood.

Maybe I should just be grateful with what I have at the moment and savour whats left of Ramadhan.

ps. today is the 8th anniversary of the WTC incident. I still remember watching the TV thinking what movie they are playing with the burning buildings and plane crashing into it. Aiman was about 2 months then...

No comments: