Saturday, June 28, 2008

Handicap and strokes

Was in a meeting at a different department and when I returned back to my cubicle there was a tube of golf balls left on my table. No notes from who it was from, hence I couldn't thank the person who left it. Upon closer inspection ...



Could it be from one of my kakis who have seen me play? :-0


Today, I was able to join a friendly competition today organised by mybenz.org. This is the second time I joined them. The piece de resistance was a hole-in-one prize of B170, but I managed to drowned the shot...must have been a water seeking ball...Anyway, I managed to return home with a Cleveland Launcher Fairway Wood, a little bit different than the usual toaster/kettle/dvd player/coffee maker prizes that I use to get. At least it was worth the entrance fees but not scoring any brownie points with the mrs as it is of no value to her...may need to brush up a lot more for the LCD TV/double door fridge...hehe


The boy posing with the newly won club.. he thinks its for him...

No comments: