Thursday, June 26, 2008

On the road again .. part 2


This time it's to Kuala Terenganu. The last I was here, the old airport was still there and the new terminal is still under construction. Now the sight that greets visitor is the all new terminal building. As work was scheduled to be a whole day affair and I was booked on the last flight out from KT, I managed to get sometime to visit the new and controversial Masjid Kristal.

For me it was an unnecessary building as it was situated on an unmanned island, hence making it ineligible to be used during Friday prayers. The makmum that makes up during the prayers were mostly tourists like me. Wish it could be utilised better in the remote part of Terengganu, where development is still wanting.




ps :- got some order of keropok lekor up to the point that I had to check the keropoks in.. but was told that the ones I got was one of the better tasting ones in KT. Thanks guys for taking us to the keropok place. No pix tho as battery ran out

No comments: