Monday, December 07, 2009

11 months have gone

I've just realised that 11 months in 2009 have gone, leaving another 3 weeks to go. This time around, December is going to be a busy month for me, with my GM dropped a bombshell last week. Almost all the remaining weeks in December would be filled with outstation trips. Almost all weekends would be occupied with wedding and my lil sis wedding preparation.

As a start, here I am in KB doing a day trip, which is now getting tiring to me. Looking back, I could do day driving trips to JB but now it seems a chore. Age catching up on me I guess. Next week Kuantan, then Melaka then Ipoh.

I still haven't been able to update this blog as frequently as I like, also haven't been downloading stuff as I like. And I felt like even if I sleep straight during the day I still couldn't recover from the state of perpetual sleepiness. And I don't think I'm making any sense typing this.

No comments: