Monday, December 28, 2009

Tiredness creeping in

The last few weeks have been hectic for me... almost every week I have to go away for work and as there's a public holiday every friday in Dec, its like working a 4 day week. It's like every week I'm in a different city and sometimes I forgotten where I am. I even was called to work in JB during Boxing Day, where I'm suppose to be spending it with my family. Sigh ...

My physical activities in Dec have halted to a grind, I only manage to catch 45 mins of swim last Tues in Equatorial Melaka 25m pool. I long for my usual laps in the cold water of Bukit Jalil, the sense of tranquility and peace as I traverse the length of the pool. I also long for my runs.

I need to increase my energy level energy, now forever feeling lethargic. Hope that thing will improve in 2010.

No comments: