Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jual air liur

Part of my portfolio now is giving presentation to the operation staff and my dept is planning a massive roadshow-cum-meet-and-greet thingy. Three regions have been identified and plans are being made for us to touch on current issues. I think each of us would be given around 2 hours to talk on our expertise.

It will involve travelling to the respective region and spending a 2 day session with them. To the east would mean a balik kampung trip, the south and north would mean travelling alone.

Now is the time to jual air liur and to gauge how the operation staff acceptance towards the issues that we have to talk upon. Now if only my air liur is like the swallow's, selling at RM4-5K/kg, just think how much I can make per session. hehe..

No comments: