Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I love to fly my kite....


Normally the term 'go fly a kite' would mean that you're telling the other person that they are a pest, and you commanding them to go away and do something else that would keep them busy for a while so that you can get your work done. Considering the things that I have been through for the past week, I guess it was kind of appropriate to just chill out and do some kite flying.

The pinnacle last week was an interview that I attended. It was sort of evaluating the technical knowledge gained for this post that I'm applying. I've been preparing for this interview and upon nearing it I guess that I'm in a good shape. Boy was I wrong! It left me feeling less knowledgeable after than before. The thing is, the interviewer was the sort of person that you see didn't take any notes about what are your responses to the questions, but manage to capture and hang on to your words and use it in a way that left you wondering what the h**l you have said in the first place. IN the end, the interview left me feeling very not "intellectual".

But thank god for the long Chinese New Year break..at least I got away and fly my kite on a beach...but no banana boat in sight ;-)...





No comments: