Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hooked on the stupid box


I would have to admit that being a proponent of no satellite tv at home, the choice offered on terrestrial tv was somewhat lackluster. Rarely would I follow any show, except for the Ghost Whisperer (JLH...drool). But nowadays I found myself waiting up every Wednesday for Actorlympics TV. An impromptu show where there are similarities with the Whose Line Is It Anyway(which I prefer the British version) albeit with a local touch. Some parts of the gigs have left me bursting at the stitches.

It just amazes me that Afdlin & Co can just think on their feet and perform along seamlessly episode after episode. And their guests actors would also add color to the show. Nice one Afdlin & keep up the good work.




So which one is better, JLH or Afdlin?


No comments: