Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Reaching for the stars


The boy had the opportunity to meet 'The Angkasawan' today when he dropped into his school. To be exact, have the book that the mrs queued up to buy yesterday, autographed by 'The Angkasawan' himself. The boy could stop talking about how he wants to be one in the future. But according to a friend who happened to be listed in the top 1000 during the selection said, "kalau dah mata empat tu lupakan je lah"... hehe ...

By the way, I was thinking, since the Angkasawan is doing the school circuits now, I think he could contribute to the development of the young. Being a hero and role model to them. In a world today, I think that it is essential for them to have someone that they can look up to. For me personally, I could say that the money spent on the space programme could have been utilised better but now he has to do his bit in nurturing young interests towards science or in life for the matter.

Now I would just reach for the birdies and pars, as my attempts to get back into the game have been proved futile and I have a game tomorrow. Berapa selubang esok? RM2 ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quote:
But according to a friend who happened to be listed in the top 1000 during the selection said, "kalau dah mata empat tu lupakan je lah"... hehe ...
who's that guy..brilliant, smart for sure ..but short-sighted...haha...want the proof?? let me know...